Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pollo Asada

WE'VE MOVED. Visit us at www.carneandpapas.com
Pollo Asada is grilled marinated chicken. I use a similar marinade for my carne asada. I add a bit of orange and lime juice here. I learned this recipe from the chef at a restaurant in Bonita, California when I waited tables there as a kid. It's perfect by itself or in tacos, burritos, or tortas.

Pollo Asada Recipe

Ingredients

1-2 lbs. chicken boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed

Marinade

1/2 orange, juiced
1/2 lime, juiced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 tsp kosher salt

Preparation

Combine all the marinade ingredients and add chicken. Marinade for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Grill chicken over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side or until fully cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment